Thursday, March 17, 2005

Take a bite out of life

Its a new day. Sometimes we regret our actions. Oftentimes we cannot see past our choices. Most of the time we do not enjoy or appreciate the actions of others. Its the 90-10 principle. Life is encompassed by our decisons and our reactions to the decisons of others.

Put another away: the word attitude describes how you stand when you grasp a weapon. Now, a weapon will kill, wound, disarm, warn, and demonstrate peace. All depends on how you stand when you take hold of your chosen weapon.

Now re-read the second paragraph and replace 'weapon' with 'decison' and 'choice' interchangably. This is attitude. Read Swindoll's ---platitudes and post your comments in the morning.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

http://sippiambrose.blogspot.com/

6:43 PM  
Blogger dAAve said...

"We cannot see our past choices."

"We do not enjoy or appreciate the actions of others."

That my be you, but it certainly does not describe me. I've had to look at all of my past choices and learn to accept them and deal with them. I recognize the actions of others and generally find that most people are doing the best they can. If I cannot appreciate them, the problem lies within me, not them.

Just another opinion.

2:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home